The wonderful blogger at Food My Drug of Choice was kind enough to choose me for this award.
These are the award’s rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Thanks FMDOC!!!
2. Share seven things about yourself. Coming up…
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs. Sort of coming up, you’ll have to click on the links…
4. Let your nominees know about the award. Um, did it before and too lazy to do again, sorry =)
Seven things about me that I haven’t written yet…
1. I think I like taking my kids to see/watch Disney movies more than they enjoy the movies.
2. You know how everyone has at least one really bizarre or crazy thing/talent they can do? Not me, I don’t have one.
3. I’ve driven an SUV for a little over 10 years and I don’t think I could ever go back to driving a sedan. Why? Because I’m 5’3″ and I really like the idea of feeling somewhat tall at least at some point during the day.
4. I am the only person in my family who does not have curly hair.
5. I’m currently addicted to watching triathlons on TV.
6. In the summer, I like to paint my toenails or do an occasional splurge on a pedi. For some reason, I never do my fingernails. I think because I use my hands so much that the polish gets crapped up so quickly.
7. As a kid, I always thought it would be so cool to wear glasses. Fast forward to my late 30’s, guess who actually needed them?
and one for good luck…
8. I have never colored my hair. The grays are starting to come in though, so I see hair coloring in my future…
I think via other awards I’ve been lucky enough to be the recipient of, I have probably already nominated most of the other blogs I enjoy reading. I apologize if I’ve not mentioned you! You can see the blog lists here and here.
Last, and certainly not least, a shout out to Katie at “Health for the Whole Self” for her awesome giveaway. Check it out here.
One Day at a Time... Nurture myself... Awareness... Letting Go... Listen to my Body